This custom built log home will check-off many boxes on your list! The features include:
- QUALITY craftsmanship log home- white pine & hemlock construction
- hardwood floors/red oak throughout (kitchen/dining area is tile)
- eat-in style kitchen has a wood burning fireplace, island work area with prep sink, gas cooktop, separate ovens/2 built-in the wall; one is a convection oven, skylight, recessed and track lighting. Dining area has french doors opening to porch, and bonus room.
- bonus room with plentiful windows… open them to hear the creek!
- wood burning stove in living room
- master bathroom has jacuzzi tub, separate shower, heated tile floors
- bedroom #2 has 2 Murphy beds!
- easy to maintain yard, lots of wooded acreage behind home, easy access from state maintained paved road
- storage shed- has electricity
This home is move-in ready, and offers an opportunity for year round or seasonal living in the peaceful Blue Ridge Mountains. Unrestricted and NO H.O.A. … you could make it an income producing vacation rental. This area is popular for hiking, rafting, fishing, and a slower pace! The creek is even stocked with trout, fish from your back yard!
Located approximately 10 miles from Max Patch Bald for hiking, accessing the world renowned Appalachian Trail, and savoring the phenomenal views. The quaint mountain town of Hot Springs (pop. apx. 600+-) is about a 20 minute drive.
|Address:||1521 Roaring Fork Rd.|
|Interior:||Log, dry wall|
|Heat/Cool:||No A/C, propane, wood|
|Scenery:||Wooded, seasonal view, rushing creek|
|Laundry:||Washer/dryer convey, freezer conveys.|